Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Shower for a Little Princess

My friend Giselle had her baby shower for her little princes and it was a beautiful turnout. Lots of pink and chocolate brown decor down to the last detail. Her mom who has a great eye for creativity and party planning helped make this possible.

Check out this amazing cake!! Yes the cradle is actually an edible oh-so-yummy cake! For bakers info click here

Cupcakes wrapped up in a "diaper" (made out of felt material) for you to take home for some sweetness later.

Centerpiece - Diaper Cake with roses on top
Favors 1. A "bottle" which doubles for a picture holder for you to make hot chocolate.
Favor 2. Cutey felt booties filled up with almonds and a sweet poem
I can't get over this cake LOL. A side view of the cradle cake.

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Hi There, I am new to your site.The baby shower is darling. I love the idea of the cupcakes in the diaper...very cute!

Bugs-n-Blooms said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute, my friend is having her baby shower next weekend and these are some great ideas. Thanks

Jen
http://www.bugs-n-blooms.com